ASSIUUTISIA

NYT LUETAAN...

lauantai 30. huhtikuuta 2016

Dare to speak out against injustices

I know that I am not the only victim and have decided - despite the risk of further harassment - to speak out against these injustices.

Stephen*, UK

The social workers were told that the children were being threatened at both gun and knifepoint and being physically beaten - these claims are untrue and have been investigated and affirmed as untrue. Other persons including schoolteachers also provided social workers with false information; they were accusing me of trying to abduct the children from their school.

The cases were resolved only following many time-consuming interviews and meetings - social workers refused to protect us from a terror campaign of false accusations. I only got the issues resolved by the local regional administrative office. People can and did lie to social workers knowing that they would never have to answer for this bullying.

My experiences lead me to the conclusion that far too much authority has been delegated to local authorities that are largely unaccountable for both professional and ethical decisions. I know that I am not the only victim and have decided - despite the risk of further harassment - to speak out against these injustices.




http://yle.fi/uutiset/finnish_child_welfare_child_protection_or_for_profit_foster_care/8725326

http://yle.fi/uutiset/suomalainen_lastensuojelu_lasten_suojelemista_vai_voittoa_tavoittelevaa_liiketoimintaa/8754033

Ei kommentteja: